Planetarium special projection "Journey Night Thoughts around the sky"
We will tell you about the winter starry sky and the universe with the theme of "travel". To the New Zealand sky where the Southern Cross shines, the Scandinavian sky where the aurora jumps into the sky, and the far-off space ... Enjoy a wonderful starry sky trip at the planetarium. * This is a program only for the story of stars by the staff. It is not a normal program projection. * There is no age limit, but please watch it quietly.
- Planetarium special projection "Journey Night Thoughts around the sky"
- Holding period
- 2021/12/18 (Sat)〜2021/12/26 (Sun)
- Open time
- Held on the following dates and times during the period December 18th (Sat), 25th (Sat) 16: 30- / December 19th (Sun), 26th (Sun) 13: 30- / December 24th (Fri) 16: 00 ~
- Ehime Prefectural Science Museum
- 320 units, free
- High school students and above 540 yen, elementary and junior high school students, 65 years old and above 280 yen
- Home page