VR Exhibition Katsuya Kondo e-museum
Animator who has been active in Studio Ghibli works for many years, and Niihama Furusato Tourism Ambassador,
You can see Katsuya Kondo's work in a virtual (VR) exhibition.
Including Katsuya Kondo's masterpiece "Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea", there are many character rough sketches, image boards, original drawings, and illustrations drawn in "From Up on Poppy Hill," "The Sea Can Be Heared," and "Sumi Attack." Please enjoy.
- VR Exhibition Katsuya Kondo e-museum
- Holding period
- 2021/10/01 (Fri)〜2021/10/31 (Sun)
- Open time
- Please check the screening time on the website etc.
- Akagane Museum 1st floor 360 ° theater
- Akagane Museum North-South parking lot 3 hours free ticket will be given
- Akagane Museum 0897-31-0305