Special exhibition "Waku Waku Railroad Toy Park"
The world of railways to learn with popular toys! A powerful railway world such as a huge toilet tower, an N gauge model driving experience with a total length of 8 meters, and a ride type mini-shinkansen is developed. In addition to introducing the history of Ehime Prefecture's railways along with valuable materials, we will also exhibit an elaborate diorama that reproduces the railway lines in the prefecture. Would you like to experience the charm of railways that captivate adults and children?
- Special exhibition "Waku Waku Railroad Toy Park"
- Holding period
- 2022/04/23 (Sat)〜2022/06/26 (Sun)
- Open time
- 9:00 to 17:30 (admission is until 17:00)
- Ehime Prefectural Science Museum
- 320 units, free
- Special exhibition only: Adults (high school students and above) 700 yen / 65 years old and over 600 yen / Elementary and junior high school students 400 yen